Hakimi's agent reveals Real Madrid dream on the back of €60m move to PSG
After just one title-winning season at Serie A giants Inter, a highly-rated Morocco international is taking on another new challenge in France.
Hakimi, who took in 17 appearances for Real before joining Borussia Dortmund on loan in 2018, is hoping to see his career go full circle.
"We keep the hope and the dream that Achraf returns to Real Madrid because he was born in Madrid, grew up in Madrid and as a final aim, one day, he would like to play for Real Madrid."
Hakimi is not about to push for a switch to Real any time soon, with his immediate focus locked on events at PSG.
He has penned a five-year contract with the Ligue 1 giants and is looking forward to chasing down more major honours as part of a star-studded squad.
"I can’t wait to meet my new team-mates, the fans and experience the incredible colour and passion inside the Parc des Princes.
"I share the same big ambitions as the coaching staff and my team-mates and will do everything I can to deliver what is expected of me."
Post a Comment